Pages

24.4.11

The next step....2D to 3D






































This is me attempting to 'play' with the possibilities of my computer and of course it ends up looking like a kids school project. I got overexcited with the fact we can now download endless images....apologies!

Anyway I did include these images for a reason. They are a selection of samples to date and the larger images at the top are previous drawings/photographs which you have already seen. They are what I aspire for my samples. I'm a little stuck/scared/nervous blah blah blah as to how I go about this. It's exciting and scary at the same time! I was hoping by seeing them together it would help bring about a resolution. I need to update my sample photography as I have a selection of new pieces which I think offer a lot of potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment